We had the most amazing trip to Cambodia. Thank you so much for planning it for us. We thoroughly enjoyed everything we did and saw some amazing places.
In Siem Reap:
-Kettya was an absolutely amazing tour guide and Mr. Hok, our driver, was also very good. I have nothing but good things to say about them and would recommend either of them to anyone. Our hotel was also fantastic, comfortable and clean and the staff was very friendly. Our 2nd day in Siem Reap was pretty intense, we spent about 8 hours straight looking at temples and it got to be a little much. I think it would have been a little better if we had spent just a half day looking at temples and then something else in the evening. Also, the temples are incredible but they do get a little repetitive pretty fast.
– The stilt village and eating lunch with the family there was amazing and definitely one of our favorite days
– Again the hotel was great and we would definitely recommend it.
– The bamboo train was also one of our favorites.
– the bus to Phnom Penh was good and it was also good that we got booked to have the front seats since I sometimes have issues with motion sickness so thanks for that 🙂
-Our first tour guide Soc (the younger boy) was good, informative and funny.
– The sunset cruise was awesome 🙂
– Our hotel in Phnom Penh was fine. The room was fine and the laundry service that was included was nice but the hotel owner was pretty rude. He seemed very irritated anytime we (or our tour guide) would talk to him about anything. The staff that was around while he was working also seemed pretty miserable especially compared to how happy everyone else outside the hotel seemed to be. Soc arranged for us to have a place to rinse off the day we checked out before our flight which I assumed would be a room. It ended up just being a shower in the massage area. There was hardly any place for us to change or do hair and makeup and I had to wander around to find a decent bathroom as well. Overall, that part was not what we were expecting and I feel as if they did not deliver what they said they would to us. In general I probably would not recommend this hotel to someone else just because of the owner and the service (the rooms were fine).