FAST, EASY AND SECURE PAYMENT WITH ASIA TRIP DEALS!
A deposit equal to 30% of the total cost is required at the time of booking.
> The full or final payment is required 45 days before departure.
> Should the tour be booked within 45 days to departure, full payment is required at the time of booking.
> Except as otherwise agreed by Asia Trip Deals, Client’s payment shall be made by Western Union, Bank Transfer, Telegraphic Transfer, Credit Card and In Cash in the country.
A processing charge of 3% (Visa and Master only) will be added to the total amount due when using a Credit Card. Any charges levied by the sending institution related to other methods of payments must be paid by the Client/ Agent and may include the correspondent bank’s fees as well.
For your security, Asia Trip Deals accepts payment methods as below:
I. Bank Transfer/ Telegraphic Transfer:
For large payments, we recommend Bank Transfers as the most secure transactions with the lowest fees.
Please note; Asia Trip Deals does not cover any transaction fees applied by your bank. The sender must cover all International bank transmission charges. It may include the correspondent bank’s fees as well.
All Bank Transfers should be made to our bank accounts as below:
Our TechcomBank account (usually takes within at least 5 working days)
> Beneficiary Name: Indochina Pioneer Co., Ltd
> Beneficiary account (USD): 19135062309028
> Account Holder’s Address: 402/4/74 CUA BAC, TRUC BACH, BA DINH, HA NOI, VIET NAM
> Beneficiary bank name: Viet Nam Technology and Commercial Joint Stock Bank
> Beneficiary bank address: 191 BA TRIEU, LE DAI HANH, HAI BA TRUNG, HA NOI
> Website: www.techcombank.com.vn
> SWIFT CODE: VTCB VN VX
Important Notes for those who make the payment through wire transfer:
After the transfer, please email us the transaction receipt issued by the bank. Once we have received your payment, we will begin securing your bookings.
II. Visa or Master Card secure online CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD payment via OnePay
OnePay is a leading online payment company in Vietnam. Major credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard are accepted. You will be charged a 3% processing fee for Visa/ MasterCard, on the total amount paid, when using this service.
Asia Trip Deals securely connects with OnePay Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payments. All of your card information is processed through the SSL protocol with international card security standards. Your card information will not be stored at our system (Merchant).
After you have received our Invoice Payment link via email, please check all information therein. If all the information is correct, please read the Terms and Conditions and check, then click Submit. You will then be directed to OnePAY Payment Gateway to pay us online with Visa, MasterCard and American Express with following steps:
– Fill in your Card information:
– The URL (Uniform Resource Locator) will begin with www.onepay.vn
– To make the payment fill in the information requested, then click “pay”.
Please note: If either OnePay or Asia Trip Deals has reason to believe that the payment you made was fraudulent, we reserve the right to hold your bookings and request another method of payment.
III. Western Union
Western Union (www.westernunion.com) is the fastest way to transfer your payments. You can transfer money at both a Western Union Agent close to your home or pay by credit card online (Western Union accept Visa, Master cards and other kinds of credit cards issued by banks in your home country). Please be advised that Asia Trip Deals does NOT cover any transaction fees required by Western Union, these must be paid by you. Please contact us for further information ([email protected]).
IV. Cash payments
Cash payments can be made for the final amount directly to Asia Trip Deals via our company Tour Guide or account staff upon arrival, thereby avoiding additional fees. Please contact us for details on when final payments in CASH are accepted.
V. Booking Amendment
Flexibility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking even after it is made. Just contact your salesperson or contact us at [email protected] with your booking number. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking with your preferable alternatives. Please kindly note that you will be responsible for any change of the final price caused by your amendment requests.
- Cancellations will be charged as follows:
- More than 60 days before arrival: no cancellation charge
- 14-60 days before arrival: 10% of the price
- 5-13 days before arrival: 50% of the price
- Less than 5 days before arrival: 100 % of the price
Please note that some suppliers (hotels, airlines and cruise companies) have cancellation policies that are different from Asia Trip Deals that we may have to enforce depending on the individual supplier contract.
VII. Liability, Responsibility & Force Majeure
- Asia Trip Deals shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions, conditions or other Force Majeure beyond Asia Trip Deals’ control. Neither Asia Trip Deals nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes.
- Passengers are required to have full travel insurance covered. This includes trip cancellation, medical emergency evacuation, and other coverage. The airline schedule, train timetable, and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, Asia Trip Deals will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of equivalent value.
- Asia Trip Deals shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by any suppliers such as transportation carriers, cruise, and hotels, or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Asia Trip Deals.
- Asia Trip Deals is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Asia Trip Deals is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Many of Asia Trip Deals tour packages include activities that require care attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills, trekking, cycling, hiking, kayaking, and entering and exiting tombs and caves, etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Asia Trip Deals, its employees, and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- Asia Trip Deals reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
Travel safe, travel smart, with Asia Trip Deals!