AM: Picked up from hotel, then you will be transferred to Wat Phra Kaew, the chapel of the Emerald Buddha, which houses the world’s most precious image of The Lord Buddha, the 75cm statue of jade sits atop an 11m golden pedestal surrounded by the lavish mural and richly decorated pavilions. Next, we’ll move to visit The Grand Palace – one of the most beautiful samples of an ancient Siamese court. It used to be the residence of the Kings of Thailand, which encompasses several major buildings (the Reception Palace, the Throne Hall, The Coronation Hall, the Royal Guest House, and The Funeral Palace).
Then drop at a local restaurant. Lunch will be on your own.
PM: In the afternoon we will visit Wat Traimit, the temple of the golden Buddha 5.5 tones of solid gold, sculptured in Sukhothai style. Visit Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha, a stunning statue with 46m long and 15m high covered in gold leaf. Visit The Marble Temple, a mixture of Thai and Europe architecture which houses a unique collection of rare Buddha images.
Bangkok – Best Eats Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk (Join-in)
Bangkok Best Eats Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
Tour time: 18.00 – 22.00
Bangkok is claimed to be the city that never stops eating. Bangkokians usually find themselves enjoy eating even at midnight. So, what would be a better idea than exploring this city of angels via a fun Tuk Tuk ride and visiting best local eateries after the sunset? That’s why we’d love to invite you to come with us on the “BANGKOK’s BEST EATS MIDNIGHT FOOD TOUR”
Go beyond tourist zones for the most enjoyable midnight eating adventure. After the moon comes up, cruise along Bangkok streets via this city’s iconic 3-wheel, Tuk Tuk, to visit Bangkokian’s favorite places to eat. Taste a variety of savory menus, including the local favorite Northeastern Thai Food (Esan Food), the town’s Best Pad Thai, and the popular home-style Thai snack. Between the bites, visit old-town landmarks and temples for a different perspective compared to the busy day time scene. Discover the side of Bangkok wholly unknown to visitors. We will finish the tour by the Cinderella’s time.
*** Please note that this tour is not suitable for vegetarian ***
• Enjoy amazingly delicious and 100% local experiences with a friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
• Visit local famous eateries at night including the best Pad Thai and Northeastern Thai Food (Esan Food) *** Please note that Pad Thai restaurant will be closed on every Monday. However, you will try other interesting things on Monday instead ***
• Try best kept-secret Guay Tiew Kua Gai and go behind the scenes to see how it’s made.
• Sipping on chilled beer at our “Secret Bar”, known to have the most fantastic view in Bangkok
• Explore the amazing flower market
• Visit a magnificent temple for a unique night-time perspective
• Experience the fun of Tuk Tuk riding to discover Bangkok’s atmosphere at night
• A fun Tuk Tuk ride during the tour
• 7+ delicious food & drink tastings as mentioned in the program (enough for big late dinner)
• Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
• A chilled Thai beer or a non-alcoholic drink at our secret bar
• Drop off service at the end of the tour (only hotels in Bangkok city center. Please check https://bangkokfoodtours.com/midnight-food-tour-drop-off-area/)
• Complimentary basic medical insurance
• Bangkok Food Guide
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner.
Overnight in Bangkok